The following terms and conditions apply to all offers made by Timbrell Law Limited (“the Firm”) in relation to the provision of Legal Services.
Terms and conditions
Amendment or termination of the offer
- The Firm reserves the right to amend, terminate or extend the any offer in whole or part at any time without notice.
- Offers can only be claimed by new clients, who have not previously worked with the firm.
- Legal Services excludes all services relating to the Court of Protection.
- A minimum spend of £240 applies before an offer can be claimed.
How to claim
- To claim an offer, the new client must present the offer at the time of instruction and before the signing of any Letter of Engagement.
- Offers cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Only one offer can be applied at any one time.