November 4, 2018 |

Yes, you must keep a record of all dealings and transactions made on behalf of the person who lacks capacity. Papers to be retained should include copies of all bank statements, contracts, receipts of purchases and any correspondence that you have sent as deputy. You will need this information to complete the annual deputy report.

Related Posts